Monday, July 31, 2006

BBQ photos . . . finally

Like I said, our Mac is dying. Unfortunately, it's also our network router, so it's inhibiting both my celebrity gossip forum access and my ability to upload photos to the site, or, indeed, blog when I haven't got my work laptop at home. Anyhow, here we go.

Grillmaster Alan, lighting the Weber BBQ for the first time. Note PJ's weary expression in the background: he'd had just 3 hours sleep in the previous 36 hours and no alcohol. He was considerably perkier 6 hours later after several beers, glasses of wine, and vodka-based cocktails.



Fish kebabs. Yum! The slightly waxy fish held together much better than expected.



Giant prawns. Don't they have beady little eyes? I'm glad they were dead when we put them on -- I just don't understand how people can throw lobsters into boiling water.



In other news, it's considerably cooler here now -- and wetter. In fact, I actually slept under the duvet on Sunday night for the first time in weeks. Bliss! Long may this continue. Although, if the rain could just stop for a few hours, that would be great.

No comments: