Monday, March 12, 2007

My oven is doomed

Well, that's what it's beginning to feel like. The repairman was due today, but Whirlpool just called to tell me that his wife gave birth last night so he's not working today. Which is understandable, but frustrating. You see, he has the spare parts in his car, so nobody else can fix my oven today. They don't know when he will be back at work -- probably by Wednesday as this is his third child and he presumably doesn't care about it as much as he did the first two -- but they will call to let me know, 30 minutes before he arrives. So, I either go to work on Wednesday and prepare to jump on my bike as soon as I get the call, or I stay at home for the week. Gah. I hate this system!

Oh well, at least I got the vacuuming done. Now I can go to work!

No comments: