Sunday, June 04, 2006

Squishy

As previously mentioned, I have something of a problem with my neck and right shoulder; nothing serious, just low-grade aches and the occasional stomach-churning, vision-halting flash of pain. I'm seeing a physio, doing my exercises regularly, and requested moving desks at work so that I'm not sitting next to an airco vent. I've also turned my attention to my bed; I think I need a new pillow and mattress. Little bit of research on the Net, and Tempur sounds good. It's NASA space-age technology! Designed for astronauts!! Doctors recommend it!!! Best of all, friend Jessica has a tempur mattress and loves it. So, I head over to the UK site, look at the options, prices etc, and then decide to see if I can order from the Dutch site. Problem. No prices on the Dutch site. No offer of a free trial sample and video. In fact, the whole site is distinctly unhelpful. It's the same company, pretty much the same site layout, just different levels of customer-focused service. I wouldn't mind if they were both crap, but for one to be worse than the other is just inexplicable -- and infuriating!

My post-yoga zen-like calm disappeared, rapidly.

No comments: