Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Damn you, Jobs

For various reasons that would take far too long to go into here and now, I loathe Apple. Yeah yeah, I'm just being contrary: Their design is fab, everybody should ditch PCs etc, but I don't care. They're smug bastards who charge far too much for kit with " rechargeable" batteries that grind to a halt far too quickly and thus encourage environmentally unfriendly behavior. (Huh -- that didn't take as long as I thought.)

However. The just-announced iPod has Bejewelled Deluxe on it! I love this game! I developed RSI a few years ago from playing it solidly for several hours in a cold room on consecutive days over Christmas! My shoulder's never recovered! Add in Mini Golf, Pac Man, and Tetris, and you've got an iPod that I really really want!

(Drops to knees, raises arms in the air, and looks up)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: