Monday, May 21, 2007

Just call me "Posh Dumpling"

Apologies for the lack of posts, but life has been so hectic! It's tough being a member of the international jet set, flying here and there to glamorous society events, but somebody has to do it. And thank goodness for private planes! Just check out my flight to Brussels on Friday.



Yep, that's right. Just one passenger -- little old me. Delightful service from the lovely Kelly, a personal preflight debrief from the pilot, rather than the usual crackling PA system announcement, and then it was time to relax in any one of the seats that I wanted, and be waited on hand and foot. Well, I got a drink and some biscuits -- far more than you get on Easyjet or BMI.

I could get used to this. In fact, I positively resented my six fellow passengers on the return leg yesterday. How dare they invade my space!

No comments: