Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Do six impossible things before breakfast

Despite carrying an injury, I had an incredibly productive early morning. Before 9 a.m., I was able to: feed and walk my (virtual) puppies, win $500 (also virtual, unfortunately) in the Nintendog agility championships, put a wash on, hang the washing up, put the tumble dryer on, have a shower, AND make French toast with caramelized apples for breakfast. And then cycle 6km to work, arriving only 5 minutes later than normal.

The only problem with that level of productivity first thing is it renders me incapable of achieving more at work -- where I'm actually paid to be productive. It's been hard to do more than gaze out of the window at the barges and tour boats heading up the canal.

Oh well. Half day tomorrow. Back to the grindstone.

No comments: