Monday, April 03, 2006

Blogger's block

At lunchtime today, I tried to write a post. I had the title all ready to go but after that, nothing. And the title should have inspired me; I mean, how can you go wrong with Quito's Butt Rub? And no, it's not some crazy Ecuadorean spa treatment, but is actually a spice rub for meat from the very fantastic Sara Foster. And I didn't use it on meat (I don't "do" meat) but on tempeh. And if you can't find something funny to say about mouldy soybeans -- which is what tempeh is -- you probably shouldn't have a blog.

So, maybe that's it. 140 posts and I'm all tapped out. No venom left. No ranting about idiots on bicycles. No more posts about food.

Or -- perhaps a Dutchie will piss me off on my way to work tomorrow and I'll feel the bile start to rise and I'll know that everything's alright with the world.

We'll see. Let's hope it's the latter.

1 comment:

CSS said...

Keep it up. old girl. The muse will return. Listen to some Andrew WK and get the blood pumping