Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Thoughts on British Christmas TV

1. David Tennant as the new Dr Who - v. v. good! Much better than that overly gurning Christopher Eccleston, and much cuter.

2. What happened to Neil Pearson's cheekbones? And along with them, his career? Why would he appear in Booze Cruise 2 on ITV - and why would I watch most of it?

3. Strictly Come Dancing's Christmas edition was irritatingly addictive. Poor Evander Holyfield!

4. The National Lottery's Millionaire Manor was just bizarre. And a waste of time and money. And I only won 10 quid.

5. There are too many "list" shows: Top 10 comedy moments, Top 10 comedy films etc (all of which date from the past two years as anyone stupid enough to vote in these things is likely to have long-term memory problems).

6. Er, but this blog entry doesn't count as a list. Oh no.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Stop leaving your frackin' comment spam on my friend's blog!!

Norfolk Dumpling said...

Hey Beth, thanks for defending my blog! On the other hand, it's just nice to see that somebody's reading it.

Norfolk Dumpling said...

And I'm glad to see that you watched Battlestar Galactica over the holiday!

Beth said...

We've finfished watching and I can't tell you how releived I am. It was the best sci-fi I've watched in about a decade. Way better than Star Trek even and I watched that religiously. Anyway, now that we've inhaled Galactica I can get back to blogging and reading again. Whew!